Moodle is a popular open-source learning management system (LMS) that offers various activities and resources to facilitate online teaching and learning. Here are some of the main types of activities and resources available in Moodle:
- Assignments: Allows learners to submit their work online, and teachers can review and provide feedback on it.
- Quizzes: Enables teachers to create and administer online quizzes and assessments.
- Forums: Provides an interactive discussion platform for learners and teachers to engage in conversations.
- Wikis: Collaborative tools that allow learners to create and edit web pages together.
- Chats: Real-time communication tool that enables learners and teachers to have synchronous discussions.
- Glossaries: Create and maintain word lists or definitions collaboratively.
- Workshops: Facilitate group activities and peer assessments.
- Surveys: Gather feedback through online surveys or questionnaires.
- Files and folders: Upload and share files or organize them into folders.
- Pages: Create static web pages with text, images, and media.
- URLs: Link to external web resources.
- Books: Organize content in a structured book format.
- SCORM packages: Import external content created in SCORM format.